Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up to receive your Daily Deals & Steals newsletter?
- Click here and enter your email address at the top of the page.
- How do I change my email address for your Daily Deals & Steals newsletter?
- You can either click the "Update Preferences" link at the bottom of every email we send or you can click here.
- I have signed up several times to receive your daily emails, but have never received a confirmation. I have checked spam filters, added your name to my contacts, and it still won't come through.
- This is generally an issue on the end of your email provider. Some providers block our confirmation messages as spam, and reject them before they have a chance to make it to your inbox. If this is the case, you can send us a request, making sure to specify that you want to be added to our Daily Deals & Steals notifications.
- I got a copy of a book which said it was free and later realized that I was charged for it.
- The prices we display are valid at the time our daily email is sent. Prices are controlled by Amazon or the authors or publishers and are subject to change without notice. If this happens, you can return the book to Amazon through their Customer Service Department. Please make sure to always verify the price before purchasing a book.
- Can I download books directly from eReaderIQ?
- No. All of our links point to Amazon.com where you can purchase and download your books.
- Does eReaderIQ offer books for Nook or any other eReaders?
- No. We only offer Kindle books. We do not have similar sites for other devices. If you have a tablet, you may be able to download the Kindle App from Amazon.com. This will allow you to read Kindle books on any compatible tablet.
- The prices you advertise are not always valid. What gives?
- The prices we advertise are valid for US based users at the time we send the email. If you are outside of the US, prices and availability may vary.
We welcome your feedback. Click here to contact us.